PLEASE NOTE THAT PRICES FOR OUR MOBILE COMPLIANT RANGE CAN BE DOWNLOADED FROM THAT PAGE.
To receive an up to date indicative price list, please fill out the short form below. Please note, we will not telephone you unless you ask us to do so.
If you have a specific question to ask, please email us or fill out the form on our contact page. The price list request is an automated system and questions asked on the form below are unlikely to be answered quickly.
Once you have submitted the form, just click on the link in the thank you message to view and download the price list. A copy of the price list will also be sent to the email address that has been entered.
Please check that the email address is valid, or the system will be unable to send a copy of the price list to you.
The price list is to be used in conjunction with the models featured on our Portfolio page and will be updated when new models are added.
There are 3 pricing structures for each model and they are as follows;
Supply for self-build
Kit includes the following;
- Log superstructure
- All glulam beams and support posts
- Roof rafters
- Ground floor and first-floor joists
- Profiled timber cladding for vaulted ceiling areas
- Specialist metallic components
- Full building manual
- Delivery - subject to area
- Erection of log superstructure
- Roof rafters fitted
- Floor joists fitted
- Application of dual coat treatment to external walls
- Roof covering supplied and fitted
- UPVC soffit, fascias and rainwater goods fitted
- UPVC timber effect doors and windows fitted
- Installation of cavity wall
- Insulation to vaulted ceiling areas and floor - to building regulations standard
- 22mm Chipboard flooring supplied and fitted
- Creation of internal walls
Full Turnkey - Groundworks not included
To include the following;
- Full electrical system - connection to provided supply
- Full plumbing/heating system - connection to provided supply
- Full kitchen/bathrooms
- Full insulation package
- All internal works
- Full building regulations application and liaison with building control
- Everything you would expect from a new build property - excluding final floor coverings and window dressings